23 January 2010

Do I look fat in this?

I am going out tonight. An actual night on the town with the ladies. Tapas and cocktails then drinking and chatting.

I'm trying to remember the last time I went out. I can't do it. I honestly cannot remember a fun night out in the past ten years. The X went out plenty, more and more in the twilight of our marriage. He would disappear for days at a time, ignoring phone calls and text messages. I'm not really that angry about that, because things were so much more peaceful when he was gone anyway.

So back to my original point. It has been so long since I went out that I don't really know what's the it thing to wear. I've looked around on the web and it seems like I should wear dark skinny jeans and stiletto heels. I may have to go shopping. Speaking of shopping, I also can't remember the last time I gave a hoot what people thought of me. I can't remember the last time I cared what I wore or if I was wearing makeup. I think going out may be good for me if I can pull it off. I'll try to take a purse big enough to get photos and update you all on our fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment